Residential Series IP Outdoor Station
The INTIPRDSD is an outdoors video intercom solution, ideal for gated single or multi building dwellings. Features a 2.0MP camera and embedded microphone and speakers for two-way talk between the door station and indoor monitors.
• 1/2.9’’ 2.0MP 2mm lens camera w/ 158° diagonal FOV
• Call residence for two-way talk via indoor monitor(s)
• Built-in NFC reader for keycard or keypad access
• Connect with intercom monitor(s) via Ethernet
• Backlit OLED interface & supplemental white light
• Mechanical buttons with Braille
• Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
• Power over Ethernet (12VDC, 802.3af)
• IP65/IK08 weather & vandal resistant aluminum alloy body (front plate)
* We recommended that Door Stations are mounted in a sheltered location, not exposed directly to weather, as only the front plate is weather resistant.
* When installing the Door Station, apply outdoor silicone sealant between the Door Station & the wall, & seal the hole that has been created for the cable to prevent water ingress. If using a mounting box, ensure the box is sealed, & the included waterproof rubber seals are used when installing the screws.